[nsp] Bandwidth Limiting of subnets within ATM PVC

From: Amjad Al-Ashqar (amjad@atheer.net.sa)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 09:36:08 EST

I have an ATM link with a PVC defined inside it as an uplink/downlink
(default gateway)
of a group of subnetworks who are connected through different ATM PVCs.
The question is, if the UPlink PVC is about 2Mbps bandwidth and I have
multiple
subnetworks who want to access this link but with doing bandwidth limitation
for each
one of them especially the downlink (inbound) bandwidth, in another world
can I provide
CIR rate for each one of them especially in the inbound traffic.
The subnetworks are distinguished by IP subnets and all of them share this
link for
inbound and outbound??

Regards, Amjad