Re: [nsp] Transparent Bridging and DHCP

From: Andrew Metcalf (prelude@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:52:15 EST

Transparent Bridging and DHCPHmm...on the PVC config did you turn broadcasting on, as in add (this is from memory, so might not work)

pvc xx/xx point-to-poing
protocol ip broadcast (you can put an IP after this (not what you want obviously), I don't know if you can omit it though)

Dunno though, i haven't done that, just something I thought of.

thanks

andrew