Re: PPPoE PROBLEM OVER ATM ON 7200......12.1(5)T5

From: akber (akber@shabakah.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 16:00:58 EDT

Dear Siva,
I am sorry for not replying simce so long as I was busy with some other
issues.
1) I had enabled CEF globally and on both vtemplates but still no ping.
2) I had built access list and started debugiing but it showed no results
3) ip route cache already disabled

After making all these changes my cpu utilisation went up to 100% i got
fucked up and removed all changes.
I dont understand why it went up......is it bcos of CEF or bcos of debug
acce-list.
After upgrading the IOS to Version 12.1(5)T5 my router dont support ip rtp
priority command which was supported in old IOS. Any solution for
prioritising voice over data.
We basically dont allowd 1 dial-up customer to make more then1 call per user
ID and if we telnet the router with ID which is alredy connected it shows us
concurrent limit exceeded which is also not suported in this IOS and was
supported in old IOS.
Here is my configuration:-
ip cef
ip address-pool local
virtual-profile virtual-template 1
async-bootp dns-server 195.168.1.1
vpdn enable
vpdn multihop
vpdn source-ip (router fast ethernet ip address)
no vpdn logging
vpdn domain-delimiter @ suffix
!
vpdn-group 1