[nsp] CISCO 1924 A IOS CLI ?

From: Edward Desouza (edward_desouza@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 05:41:10 EDT

Hi Guys,
 A very trivial question. I came across a Catalyst 1924 A switch that only had a menu driven and HTTP interface to configure the box. Even though I know that a IOS based CLI is avaiable, there was no option to go into the IOS CLI ( Normally by typing K ) . I was wondering if I need to upgrade the switch to an Enterprise model ( 1924 - EN ) or if just an IOS upgrade will do the trick. The CISCO site does not have an enterprise software for the 1924A.

Rgds,
Edward