Re: [nsp] High Density ISDN-Only Dialup

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 19:32:33 EDT

the limit is 128 for the PA-MC-4T1, PA-MC-8T1, PA-MC-4E1, PA-MC-8E1.
so you can have no more then 4 E1 PRIs (if you are using all the b-channels)
per PA. with recent code, you won't have a IDB limit issue. you will
also not exceed the chassis PRI limit with recent code if you use PA-MC-4E1s
in all 6 PA slots. i am not familiar enough with dial stuff to comment
on performance and other issues. somebody else on the list may be able
to help you, or you can always discuss the type of NPE you should use,
and the recommended number of PRIs on a 7200 with your local account team.

cheers
.siva