[nsp] ISIS question number 2 for the day...

From: Pegg Damon (Damon.Pegg@Carrier1.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 08:20:24 EDT

Anyone know a GSR code which allows L2 to L1 ip route redistribution within
a process? Also, anyone running code on GSRs which allows multiple ISIS
processes? I need to inject all as-wide router loopback addresses carried
across my L2 backbone into L1 for optimal routing to my bgp next-hop
addresses and this puppy is a real stumbling block...

Damon Pegg IP Backbone Engineer Carrier1 www.carrier1.net
"If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and
which will not, speak then to me."