RE: [nsp] Config Options.

From: Desmarais, Jonathan (JDesmarais@colt-telecom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 09:02:14 EDT

Hi Gert, Thanks for your input, I'll throw this back at you now for some
more thoughts.

I want to run a pair of BGP sessions to a Private AS via two ATM links.
I'm holding back prefixes and the CPE is using default routes to send
traffic back. The LAN
interfaces on the CPE's run HSRP to give the customer a single gateway, but
HSRP can only
track Interface states. I cannot put a link between the CPE's as they are
sometimes on
different sites miles apart. The link state change is imperitave for any
type of failure to ensure
the HSRP session fails over. Any thoughts?

Jon..