RE: [nsp] 7513 crash

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 16:25:48 EDT

We see similar strange things every time there is solar spots.

When the TAC told me this the first time I nearly wet myself laughing.
But true enough when there is a solar flare warning some customers
get hit. But I would check with the TAC to be certain its not faulty HW.

I try to take my holidays when the warning are in the news.

Regards,
Kevin

>Do you have a crash log for the crash? It should be located on the flash
>card.

All e-mails for technical support must be cc'd to support@lancomms.ie. This
ensures that the call is logged with the support desk and the case is actively
tracked which speeds up the response you will receive. If you have an urgent
problem you _must_ contact the support desk directly on 01-4093030.