[nsp] RR Configuration on MPLS - VPN

From: Marcio Pilotto (marcio.pilotto@intelig.net.br)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 10:42:48 EDT

Folks,

I have two c7500 router that, in normal IPv4 world, belongs to a two
different PoPs and two different Cluster-ID on normal IPv4 BGP session.

These two routers must be a RR for MPLS-VPN for several RR Clients ( PEs )
spreaded along the backbone, but I did not see any specific Cluster-ID
inside address-family VPNv4 in order to avoid any unnecessary propagation of
routing information.

Have any one implemented VPNv4 Route Reflector with more than one RR Server?

Thanks

Marcio Pilotto
Network Design Engineer
Intelig Telecomunicações Ltda