Re: [nsp] OT: AS5200 AC Power Supply

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 16:10:45 EDT

> > This may be a bit of a random topic, but I'm trying to hunt down an AC
> power
> > supply for an AS5200... Cisco doesn't sell 'em any more, and I have a DC
> > unit that I'm trying to make into an AC unit...
>
>If you want to buy new, I had the same problem with an Ascend Max... Just
>call APC they sale AC/DC stuff.

They still offer smart spares in the 5200 to memory so you might
be covered.

Regards,
Kevin

>Later,
>Andrew
>---
><zerocool@netpath.net>
>http://www.andrewsworld.net/
>ICQ: 2895251
>Cisco Certified Network Associate
>Development Assistant: Netpath/Stratonet, Inc.
> (http://www.netpath.net/)
> Email: dorsett@netpath.net
>
>"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
>of them yourself."

All e-mails for technical support must be cc'd to support@lancomms.ie. This
ensures that the call is logged with the support desk and the case is actively
tracked which speeds up the response you will receive. If you have an urgent
problem you _must_ contact the support desk directly on 01-4093030.