[nsp] Trying to make a lab from leftovers.

From: Terry Yani (terry@sitesmith.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 20:18:26 EDT

I have some routers which are currently not in service, and I was hopeing to
build a lab. I have a 2620, and it has no Network Module. I have been
looking for the most cost effective way to get 2 Ethernet ports on this
router. The best pricing seems to be for the NM-1E2W on ebay.com.

Will a NM-1E2W work on a 2620 access router? The Cisco Site dox do not have
it listed as a viable NM for the 2620, but can it be done?

Any other suggestions for getting an extra ethernet port would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Terry