RE: [nsp] OSPF not distributing 1 interface

From: George Robbins (grr@shandakor.tharsis.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 12:59:31 EDT

Having the interface IP match the network statement qualifies an
interface to run ospf, this is separate issue from passing that
specific connected route or other routes from the routing table
into ospf.

"redistribute" takes on slightly different flavors whether you're
talking about redistributing from the basic internal routing tables
static/connected or from one routing protocol to another. Some
routing protocols have other ways beyond "redistribute" to pass
local routes into the prococol, for instance for BGP you have
redistibution, network statments (different from ospf) and also
aggregate-address statements.