Re: [nsp] OSPF not distributing 1 interface

From: Curtis Call (curtiscall@home.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 21:32:51 EDT

Do you know whether or not these routers are seeing each other's hellos
over this link? I'm guessing that the link is being injected into OSPF,
however it is being injected as a stub network thereby making it less
obvious to see via the show ospf database command.
When you do a "show ospf database router" do you see the link advertised in
their router LSAs as a stub network? If not then I think you've got a bug
on your hands because your config is correct.