RE: [nsp] OSPF not distributing 1 interface

From: Chris Davis (chris.davis@computerjobs.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 15:02:00 EDT

It sounded to me as if it's "evil" when used for connected networks because
it inserts the connected network as "external" which results in incorrect
costs and advertisements and, I suppose, general confusion when reading the
ospf database.

Don't know how to get the connected routes into OSPF if OSPF fails to pick
them up, though.. Nobody has been clear on how to do that!

Chris Davis