[nsp] Does PA-MCX-8TE1work in unframed E1 mode?

From: Andrey Kostin (ankost@east.ru)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:45:54 EDT

Can anybody tell me about possibility of PA-MCX-8TE1 to work in
unframed/G.703 mode for E1? I think answer is no, despite PA-MC-8E1 can,
according to
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/ifaa/pa/much/prodlit/portm_ds.htm

PS. I found the typo at
http://www.cisco.com/cpropart/salestools/cc/pd/ifaa/pa/mix/prodlit/chopn_ds.
htm , at the end of second paragrath below picture:
A total of 30 ISDN PRIs can be supported on a Cisco 7206 VXR series router
on a T1 link, and 24 ISDN PRIs can be supported on an E1 link.
May be somebody in this list is interested to provide fix for this mistake.

Andrey Kostin
Lightcom Corp. http://www.lightcom.ru/