[nsp] C3640 Images?

From: Marius Strom (marius@marius.org)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 14:00:18 EDT

Has anyone had/experienced much luck with 12.0.17
(c3640-is-mz.120-17.bin) doing BGP, vanilla static routing, OSPF, ssh,
and minor netflow?

On a similar vein, does anyone know of a place on the Cisco site (or
elsewhere) that dfines exactly what is in IP, IP Plus, Desktop,
Enterprise, etc.? I can't track down what's in what.

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"