RE: [nsp] 7507, VIP2/50, and POS-OC3

From: Karyn Ulriksen (kulriksen@publichost.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 17:18:00 EDT

Thanks all. I think I got a handle on it now. I knew about the RSP slots.
I will try it in slots 0 or 1 tonight (to take advantage of the different
Cybus), bring it down, and not rely on the OIR at all.

BTW, it did crash the router when the card was inserted... which was
mentioned as a possibility. Let you guys know tomorrow how it worked out.
I just wasn't sure if it was a pure sign of a bad card or not.

Best,
Karyn