Re: Netpilot X21

From: Alastair Pooley (apooley@star.net.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 07:02:36 EDT

Rick,

I don't know if you've solved this one but I was playing with a Netpilot
only yesterday. Despite their interface saying HDLC I got it working when I
set it to PPP. I also found it only supports numbered links - unnumbered
just didn't work. I did have problems with the older version of there box
though about 3 months ago and this is apparently a newer model.

Cheers
Alastair