[nsp] Router 3640 and its interfaces behaviour

From: Jean-Christophe Varaillon (jcv@vbc.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 08:09:26 EDT

Hi,

I am new on this mailling list, so please, if this is not the appropriate
one for my question, give me the address of another one, thanks.

I have a router Cisco 3640 running BGP4, OSPF and route reflecting.

Everything is working like a charme untill suddenly, its FastEthernet
interface goes administratively down.

I rebooted the router, all session are back up for approximately 3 hours,
untill the same interface of the same router goes administratively down.

Does someone has any suggestion about that ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jean-Christophe VARAILLON.