[nsp] MPLS PE Scalabilty ?

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 00:17:59 EDT

I have been doing some readin and I am very worried about what happens
if I run OSPF/RIP on the PE if the CE's IGP goes nuts.

I know that BGP would help if you were to enable dampening, I am curious
is there any plans for similar CPU saving measures for the PE->CE VRF
routing tables ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin
All e-mails for technical support must be cc'd to support@lancomms.ie. This
ensures that the call is logged with the support desk and the case is actively
tracked which speeds up the response you will receive. If you have an urgent
problem you _must_ contact the support desk directly on 01-4093030.