RE: [nsp] how to fool the SPF in OSPF?

From: Chris Whyte (cwhyte@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 13:49:40 EDT

> Why use a four-letter routing protocol when you can use a
> three-letter one?
>
> If you're plannning on talking BGP to the world and at
> multiple point within your network, consider using iBGP as your iGP?

Personally, I always thought that smart networking was about choosing
the road more traveled - as opposed to the good 'ol saying, "choose the
road less traveled" when making general life decisions. And in this
case, extensively more traveled.

Picking, or staying with (in your case), a routing protocol in which you
already have expertise usually turns out the to be the most intelligent
choice, imho.

Thanks,

Chris