[nsp] BGP Gurus

From: Marius Strom (marius@marius.org)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 18:01:17 EDT

I'm getting ready to deploy eBGP on our network with our upstreams, and
was wondering if I could talk anyone into giving a brief thumbs up/down
to my BGP config. It's my first from-scratch BGP buildup, so I'd
appreciate a look-see.

Please contact off-list for relevant config.

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"