Re: [nsp] BGP Gurus

From: jlewis@lewis.org
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 18:36:23 EDT

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Marius Strom wrote:

> I'm getting ready to deploy eBGP on our network with our upstreams, and
> was wondering if I could talk anyone into giving a brief thumbs up/down
> to my BGP config. It's my first from-scratch BGP buildup, so I'd
> appreciate a look-see.

If you're just getting started with BGP (probably one router doing BGP
with 2 or more upstreams), then you don't need a guru. Read this:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ics/icsbgp4.htm
which is also available somewhere on cisco's site in either PDF or .ps
format. Then either post some questions or your config.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |