[nsp] When would a reflector not send to another client?

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@internet.org.ph)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 08:31:13 EDT

I have 4 routers. One of them has BGP neighboring wth the 3 others, and has
"route-reflector-client" with 2 of them. For a certain route it has two
choices, one via a reflector (IBGP) and the other one through the non-reflector,
which is EBGP.

When the EBGP route is chosen, the route is advertised to the reflector peers.
When the route via the reflector is chosen (in case of a higher local-pref),
the route is not advertised.
Synchronization is off.

I read the IOS manual on this topic but nothing relevant is explained.
Thanks in advance!