Re: [nsp] [nsp] eigrp maximum adjacencies is 24 ?

From: Bill Carter (bcarter@family-net.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 10:46:17 EDT

I have a 7206VXR NPE300 running 12.1.4 with 42 IPX adjacencies on a HSSI
port running Frame-relay. It is "fairly" stable. Every couple of days
we have a remote 2600 that loses its IPX SAP table. IP is running over
OSPF. CPU utilization is always under 15%.

--

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -Dave Barry