Re: PVLAN on 2924-LRE

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:41:23 EDT

I'm interested in the answer, but don't know it... I'm even more
interested in how well this works, and what the street price is.

Can you share some of your experiences with the "LRE" feature? I've seen
a prototype thing that is basically an out-of-spec hub that "boosts" the
signal on the line to get it out two to three times further than ethernet.
Is anyone aware if that's the same thing at work here?

Thanks,

Charles