Re: serial port operation above 2048Kbps for sat circuit

From: George Robbins (grr@shandakor.tharsis.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 20:11:01 EDT

I'd be careful of the over-generalization, while the board may have
the aggregate bandwidth to do 4 m-bit/s, that doesn't mean the chips
or driver/filter circuitry are "guarenteed" to support it.

If you need something that will work for sure when you plug it in,
as opposed to "will probably work", then you want to accept the Cisco
spec's as given.

                                                George