Re: serial port operation above 2048Kbps for sat circuit

From: Routing Junkie (ip_plumber@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 21:30:13 EDT

Do not use the WIC's for this application. Use the
NM-4T or the PA-4T+. The WIC's can't handle it, where
the NM's and PA's can, depending on your platform.

Hope this helps...

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/3600/prodlit/seral_ds.htm

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/cable/cab_rout/cfig_nts/