Re: [nsp] VIP4-80s

From: Andy Walden (andy@tigerteam.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 11:28:53 EDT

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Jim Warner wrote:

> I had to wait 10 weeks to get a maintenance swap on a "next day"
> contract for a GE/IP+ which is built on a VIP4 core. The only
> answer I ever was able to get from Cisco was "We don't have any."
> Perhaps next time I renew smartnet, I'm going to need to ask for
> an SLA with penalties for missed objectives.

Thats not a missed objective, thats a complete failure of service. I would
get credit for the entire contract and if a critical situation sue for
damages for something like that. Apparently it wasn't that critical...its
ridiculous that one the the biggest companies in the world not to be able
to scrape up a single line card for 10 weeks.

andy