[nsp] Monitoring Remote Access

From: Kevin Gannon (kgannon@lancomms.ie)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 11:47:35 EDT

I am looking at locking down the Cisco router which we use to manage CPE
sites.
Basically we have a router with a couple of hundred dialer maps and or NOC
use
a host enter which kicks off and ISDN call and kicks them into the CPE
router.

What I want to do is use some frontend system which they must telnet to and
then
this loggings every key stroke they type from that point onwards. Something
along the
lines of what rtty does.

Is it possible for rtty to listen to a client connection and then forward
that connection
onto another host via telnet rather than a serial port ?

TACACS accounting will not be any good to us as I cant change the CPE config
and
TACACS will only grab the initial command where they telnet to the CPE
router.

Regards,
Kevin