Re: PPPoE and L2TP support in Cisco

From: Andrey Kostin (ankost@east.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 04:46:40 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin, Christian" <cmartin@gnilink.net>
To: <cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 04:10
Subject: RE: PPPoE and L2TP support in Cisco

> Rajesh,
>
> These functions are generally supported in the 7200, 7400, and 6400 series
> routers.

Beginning from 12.1(5)T they are supported in the access-class routers too,
including 1600 and above. But question about tunnelling PPPoE through L2TP
is interesting separately. I'm going to test this configuration in lab at
not-busy hours.
Andrey Kostin ankost@office.east.ru +7-095-956-4951 ANKOST-RIPN
East Connection ISP, Moscow, Russia. http://www.east.ru/