Re: [nsp] Troubleshooting an E1

From: Roy (garlic@garlic.com)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:07:16 EDT

You are receiving garbage on the line. Not only are you unable to frame
correctly but

"Current port master clock: local osc on this network module"

which indicates you can't even derive clock from the incoming signal.

You need to work with your telco to ensure that the other end is connected
and that the line is working