RE: [nsp] rate limit/traffic shape/ubr on 6400

From: Rubens Kuhl Jr. (rkuhljr@uol.com.br)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 17:37:41 EDT

6400 NRPs may be powerless to do input shaping, but the 6400 NSP is in fact
an ATM switch; I would try exploring its interface and making an ATM policy
in the cell-rate you determine.

The cell-rate should match the cell-rate on the ILEC DSLAM, in order to
prevent packet loss (and the slowness it brings).

Rubens Kuhl Jr.