RE: CatOS 6.2.2 and cat 6509/sup2/msfc2

From: andrew.2.shore@bt.com
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 07:17:20 EDT

The config on both MSFC card MUST be identical otherwise the CEF screws up
and it routs nothing !!!

I am having the same problems, it appear to load the config into the ASICs
from both MSFC and if they clash it locks something out.

Andrew Shore. CCNP+Security, MCSE, CCP, BSc
Network Consultant
Internetworking Solutions Limited