RE: [nsp] Opening TAC P3 or P4

From: Kevin Gannon (kgannon@lancomms.ie)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 13:24:01 EDT

Jim
I can assure you that this is the case in EMEA at least.
We get a gold audit every 6 months and we have to review
with the gold team every call its a royal pain. I dont
know how these rules vary for other partner statuses.

Many partners just ignore the rules but we dont for various
reasons. The main reason is that we are assured a better
level of support. In the last two months things have vastly
improved we always get a CCIE for the cases we open and
most of the time we are getting team leads. This is a BIG
bonus for us.

Regards,
Kevin