[nsp] Administrivia

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:41:51 EDT

        some of you may have noticed that a few "old" messages
were being bounced to the list today. I was taking my week off for
the year and think I have bounced all the related messages to the
list(s). If your post did not make it to the list, please resend it
or contact me if you are having serious issues.

        as always, you can find the list archives (updated
in a nightly cronjob) at http://puck.nether.net/lists/ which also
includes instructions for (un)subscribing to the list. The search
engine is currently non-functional and on my list of things to fix.

        I also intend to upgrade the system to something faster in the
next month (or so) and that should mean messages make it out faster.

        Thanks,

        - Jared