Re: [nsp] Reg CCIP-mpls

From: Someone (dbruns@ivore.vger.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:25:50 EDT

Hello!

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, eliz linav wrote:

> Hi,
> I came to know that cisco conducts a CCIP-MPLS
> certification.

The entire CCIP program is very new--just about everything is Beta. At
Networkers they were giving a beta test for one of the core requirements
(Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks, I recall), but none of the
electives.

As far as elective classes are concerned (like MPLS), I suspect that'll
see the light of day later rather than sooner.

The web site Eric Osborne mentioned had the url for the CCO Certification
page, which mentions that at least one of the two core parts of the exam
(the Multicast and QoS section) are still in development. You should see
something at the end of the year, I would suspect.

-Dan