Re: Network Management Tools

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 15:10:22 EDT

        (i'm not sure if you can get the rtt info out of it), but
you may be able to have something use the snmp_write capable ping mib
stuff to generate a packet from the router and send you information
about the performance. now obviosuly nothing replaces some pcs
sitting at the various places sending/keeping the rtt data..

        one can make the above output into a file that mrtg
parses to generate the graph

        - jared