No netflow on port 1 or 2 of Trident 3GE in GSR?

From: Dani Roisman (dani@roisman.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 12:36:02 EDT

Hello,

We've just upgraded to 12.0.16S3, and still cannot get any netflow off
ports giX/1 or giX/2 of our Trident 3GE cards in our GSR 12012 routers.
The release notes for 12.0.16S3 claims to have fixed bug CSCdu72555,
but it looks like that's not the case.

I'm making a call out to anyone else who has this problem, we aren't
making any progress elsewhere, this might help us understand if we're
the only ones experiencing this.

If you are able to reply privately to me with TAC trouble tickets, or
reply back to the list with your remedies for this problem, that would
be helpful.

Thank you

- Dani