RE: [nsp] GSR S stream code experiences

From: Pegg Damon (Damon.Pegg@carrier1.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 11:03:13 EDT

We've run 12.0.15 S1 for a substantial period and its solid as a rock with
the following notable caveat:

1.Interface I/O reporting (on the device only, MIB values are fine) are
occasionally wildly out on DS3 and FE (like gigs+ on a DS3)

Of course, check the release notes, bugs and field notices to make sure
there's nothing nasty relevant to your config/topology/services.

Also, I've been running substantial testing (again only relevant to my
network) on 12.0.18S (GSR & 75XX), wrt complex ibgp/ebgp and IGP
arcgitectural design and haven't experienced anything more than a few
cosmetic ISIS bugs. The codes between the two above that we've investigated
haven't proved good, to say the least ;)

Damon
Carrier1