Re: [nsp] flexwan for 6500

From: Benjie Ko (gerwalk1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 21:49:35 EDT

> we're just using our native ios cat6k as a
> colo/managed services ethernet switch, so i cant
> give you any datapoints on the flexwan. cisco and
actually this will also be the primary purpose of our
6509. Have 3548s connect via GE (via ISL trunks) on
our 6509. Collocs will connect to the 10/100 ports of
the 3548.
The 6509 will then terminate the VLANS of my collocs.
Are you doing bandwidth policing on your end? Can you
give me some hints. Im currently testing per interface
policer. Im trying to police the vlans to their
contracted bandwidth (1Mb, 2Mb, etc..).
We were also hoping to terminate leased circuits on
the 6509. That is why i am looking at the flexWAN
module.

> some on this list have been recommending 12.1(8a)E4,
yes i saw this. our box is still on the testing stage
before deployment.

Thanks.