RE: [nsp] tacacs ppp

From: akber (mirzaakber@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 05:15:51 EDT

HI,
I configured it to none authentication but still links
are down and gives me authorization faiils if i debug
ppp authentication.

anything wrong on my side if this command works.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login no_tacacs enable
aaa authentication ppp default group tacacs+
aaa authentication ppp do-nothing none
aaa authentication ppp test local
aaa authorization network default group tacacs+
aaa accounting network default start-stop group
tacacs+

interface Serial1/2
 ip address 172.16.1.2 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation ppp
 clockrate 128000
 ppp authentication chap do-nothing

Se1/2 CHAP: I FAILURE id 24 len 27 msg is
"%Authorization failed."

THanks
akber