Re: policy routing strangeness

From: jlewis@lewis.org
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 18:06:52 EST

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

> At 12:35 02/11/01 -0500, jlewis@lewis.org wrote:
>
> CSCdp78100 describes problems with DCEF and policy routing. I don't see a
> fix yet. Workaround is to disable DCEF.
>
> CSCdt16601 Route-maps dont work properly with named access-lists &
> dCEF. Try changing the acl from mirror_to_inet to some number.

I thought I'd remembered hearing about certain issues with named access
lists, which is why switching to a numbered one was the first thing I
tried. After making that change, I don't think I'm seeing any problems
with the PBR...but I haven't looked that hard.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |