Re: Smartnet and used equipment

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 18:58:59 EST

        i'd just buy some used spares. sometimes that is cheaper
depending on the devices and their configurations. just because
the chain of ownership wasn't direct they should still be able
to sell you smartnet imho.

        because you purchase from a reseller instead of cisco (for example)
doesn't mean that you can't get smartnet.

        - jared