Re: [nsp] Which IOS for 7206VXR, NPE-400, C7200-I/O-2FE/E

From: Mark Pace Balzan (mpb@melitacable.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 06:07:48 EST

I've been using 12.1(5)T10 for around 7 months with no problems that I am
aware of.

Im using an I/O with 1FE, and an ATM-PA-A3
256MB RAM, full BGP table, OSPF and NBAR

However I'll be interested to know more about what sort of packet loss
probelms you were haivng and how they showed up in the router .

Mark