PIX problem

From: Tejal Shah (tejal.shah@surat.iqara.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 04:07:28 EST

Dear Friends and gurus,

    I am using PIX with 5 interface.
1>internal
2>external
3>dmz1
4>dmz2
5>dmz3

    I have 2 link from 2 diffrent provider.
Right now my full traffic from my PIX go to
my one router on which link from provider A
terminated.

    I want to utilize my other link from provider B
which is on diffrent router.I am using private IP in
my dmz1,dmz2,and inside network.I asm doing nating on my
router.

  Now i want to redirect to traffic from my dmz1 network to
other router which is connected to other provider B.and do
nat on second router.

  I try define diffrent route for network dmz1 pointing
towards routerB.

  Pl. help me out.

 with thanks in advance

   Tejal