[nsp] BGP Multihoming -how to announce backup route???

From: pankaj (pankaj@worldgatein.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 00:35:06 EST

Hi friends,
I need help on BGP.

In simple words,
Suppose if i have leased line from two different ISPs
A,B, and I have my own Ip block.

Now i have divided it in four subnets A,B,C,D(
actually more than that)for BGP announcement.

Now i want to receive traffic of two subnet A and B
from ISP A, Subnet C, D from ISPB .
If Isp A fails all traffic should come from B and if ISP B
fails all traffic should come from ISPA.
I dont want to accept only routes except originated
from ISP A and B----for that i am filtering incoming
BGP updates based on as number of each isp using route-map
( ^AS-A$ and ^AS-B$)
Default route is towards ISPA.

Now for announcement of route to achieve my goal, i
need help from you.If possible please send me some
solutions.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks and regards
pp