RE: [nsp] BGP Multihoming -how to announce backup route???

From: Stefan.Gasteiger@Gendorf.de
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 01:17:09 EST

[..]
> Announcing poorly aggregated bullshit is a good way of
> providing very bad quality of service. People have enough
> of this and WILL start filtering.

I agree with this. It's up to all responsible ISP to contribute
to stable(!) and performant internet. My feeling is that often
people don't think about what they're doing and even worse, they
don't care a pap for it, what they're doing.
But it's no shame accepting good advice from s.o.

Fact is, that there's *a lot* of garbage in the global routing
table. We all should contribute our part to reduce this stuff.

--
Stefan