[nsp] copy tftp flash or bootflash fails

From: Thomas Kernen (tkernen@deckpoint.ch)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 02:30:59 EST

I have an AS5300 that refuses to have it's IOS upgraded. Whenever I
attempt to copy from TFTP to flash or bootflash it always seem to fail.
The image and the path are ok since the inital check works, then there
is a request to confirm that the flash will be erased. I confirm this.
Then it copies the 1st block reboots straight away.

I have 3 other AS5300 and never came across this problem.

Thomas