[nsp] Line Err Secs

From: Khing Maung (khing_m@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 11:28:51 EST

Hi All

I have AS5300 with 4 E1 controllers.I have connected
ISDN PRI to one of e1 controller with no-crc4 framing
and HDB3 line code.The controller is up and running
with ISDN frame established status.The problem is that
with sh controller e1 command output,I have zero Line
Code Violations but line err seconds counters is
increasing for the same interval.But what i understand
is that Line Errored Seconds (LES) is a second in
which one or more Line Code Violation errors are
detected.so when there were no line code
violations,the line err secs should be zero.Please
advise.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Khing